- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Winter’s Garden blue snowflakes paper. Trace and cut the snow for the front pattern from white cardstock. Glue to the blue paper, aligning the lower straight edges. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Stamp trees along the top of the snow with Timber Brown. Using VersaMark™ ink, stamp the three houses shown on Winter’s Garden green dotted paper, red diamonds paper, and tan stripes paper. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Cut out each house.
- Stamp and emboss three sets of evergreen trees on Winter’s Garden green holly paper and cut out. Stamp and emboss a snowman on white cardstock and cut out. Stamp small snowdrifts with Timber Brown in the snow as shown, then glue the houses and trees as shown.
- Stamp “Happy Holidays” at the lower front, then glue the snowman just left of it. Stamp Santa's sleigh in the sky as shown. Use the clear Wink of Stella marker to color the snowman, evergreen trees, all the snow on the houses, and the small snowdrifts. Color all the windows with the gold marker.
- For the inside: Cut 4⅞"x4½" Winter’s Garden blue snowflakes paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Trace and cut the snow for the inside from white cardstock, then glue to the blue paper, positioned as shown. Stamp Timber Brown trees along the horizon as before, then glue the paper centered on the inside.
- Stamp and emboss the two houses shown on Winter’s Garden red diamonds and blue squares papers, then cut out. Stamp and emboss two evergreen tree pairs on Winter’s Garden green dotted paper and cut out. Stamp and emboss a snowman on white cardstock and cut out.
- Stamp the sentiment in the snow in the lower left corner. Stamp small snowdrifts over the ground and Santa’s sleigh in the air with Timber Brown as shown. Glue the houses, trees, and snowman as shown. Color the snowdrifts, snowman, evergreen trees, and snow on the houses with the clear pen. Color the windows with the gold pen.