- For the card front: Cut 7"x12" cardstock and fold in half to create a 7"x6" card. Turn with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅞"x5⅞" metallic gold paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6½"x6½" cardstock and use stencil tape to secure to the craft sheet. Tape the stencil centered on top.
- Press the ink pad over the stencil to ink the design onto the cardstock, making sure all the petal points are inked. Remove the stencil, then use the large brush in the Perfect Pearls set to brush Heirloom Gold powder over the flower center and the very outer tips of the petals. Brush Perfect Gold powder over the rest of the flower. Spritz with water to seal the powder.
- Trim the flower cardstock to 5⅝"x5¼". Mat on gold sparkles paper with ⅛" borders, then on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 6" ribbon across the panel, ⅜" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the panel to the card, ¼" from the right edge. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, 1⅛" from the right edge.
- Die cut a 1¾"x⅞" label from ivory cardstock. Stamp “magical time of year” on it, then cover with embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat to melt. Mat the label on gold sparkles paper with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the front at the upper left. Place small pearls on the label ends and glue a medium pearl to the bow center.
- For the inside: Cut 6¼"x5" metallic gold paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 5½"x4¼" cardstock and mat on gold sparkles paper with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the gold paper.
- Cut 6½"x4" cardstock and repeat the stenciling process, just stenciling part of the flower as shown. Spritz with water to seal the powder. Cut out the flower, leaving a 1/16" border along the petal edges. Foam tape to the inside as shown.
- Die cut a 1¾"x1⅛" label from cardstock, then stamp and emboss “Merry Christmas” on it. Mat on metallic gold paper with 1/16" borders, then glue to the inside at the lower right. Place pearls as shown.
- For the envelope: Cut 11"x11" cardstock, then use the envelope punch board to create an envelope, using the 5" measurement for scoring. Fold on the score lines and glue the side and lower flaps in place.
- Cut 5⅛"x3¼" metallic gold paper and mat on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat on gold sparkles paper with ¼" borders. Die cut a 2½"x1½" label from cardstock and glue centered on the papers.
- Knot the remaining ribbon 1¾" from one end, then wrap vertically over the papers, 1" from the left edge. Glue the ends to the back, then glue the papers centered on the envelope front.
Click to view large image