- For the card front: Open the card and fold the front inside to the center fold. Unfold and close the card, placing it with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x5" red cardstock and 6⅜"x4⅞" Winter’s Garden brown floral paper. Glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Wrap a 7" metallic ribbon across the paper, ⅞" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock just to the lower half of the card front.
- Cut 6½"x6½" tan cardstock and tape to the craft sheet. Tape the stencil centered over the paper, then use a dauber to rub Rusty Hinge ink into the flower center openings. Use a clean dauber to rub Victorian Velvet over the small center petals, then rub Fired Brick over the outer petals. Leave the stencil in place.
- Use a palette knife to lift gel from the jar and transfer it to the stencil, rubbing the edge of the knife across the stencil to force the gel into the smallest openings. Continue transferring the gel until the openings are filled. Scrape off any excess gel with the knife edge and return it to the jar. Carefully lift the stencil off the cardstock and let the gel completely dry.
- Trim the flower cardstock to 5⅝"x5⅜", then mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, under the ribbon, with ¾" extending above the fold. Punch out the Winter’s Garden die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Set a ¾" red flower die cut aside, then glue and foam tape the remaining die cuts to the front as shown.
- Hold the two ribbons together and make a 8-loop bow (4 loops of each ribbon) and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon at the lower right, overlapping the flower die cut. Glue the ¾" red flower die cut to the bow center, then place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¼" Winter’s Garden red diamonds paper and glue across the inside center. Repeat the stenciling process on another tan cardstock, but don’t add the glitter gel. Trim the right and lower edges off the flower to make the panel 5"x4½". Mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue in the lower right corner.
- Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Trim the tag die cut to 1¾", then turn with the hole at the bottom and stamp “happy holidays” on it. Glue at the fold, ¼" from the left edge. Knot a 3" metallic ribbon, trim the end, and glue to the tag hole. Glue and foam tape the remaining flower die cuts and place Dazzles™ as shown. To display the card, open it and tuck the lower front edge behind the raised die cut.
Click to view large image