- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Christmas Sparkle tan paper and glue a doily 1" from the right end. Cut 6⅜"x1" Christmas Sparkle pink words paper and mat the long edges on Christmas Sparkle dark brown paper with ⅛" borders. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cover the stag chipboard with ink. Cover it with clear bark embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remainder to melt. Glue the stag to the front as shown.
- Emboss the “believe” chipboard with vintage plum powder. Glue the 2" pine branch chipboard to the paper, extending from the top left as shown. Glue “believe” below the branch, ½" from the left edge and slightly overlapping the branch ends.
- Glue the small pine branches, a pine cone, and two snowflake chipboard pieces near the stag as shown. Glue snowflake Dazzles™ around the pine as shown and place jewel Dazzles™ in all the snowflake centers.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3½" Christmas Sparkles pink tapestry paper. Glue a doily to the paper, extending ½" beyond the left and top edges. Wrap the excess to the back of the paper and glue in place. Mat the paper on Christmas Sparkles dark brown paper then on gold sparkles holographic cardstock, both with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside.
- Emboss the poinsettia chipboard with vintage plum powder and glue it to the doily, offset as shown. Emboss the “joy” chipboard with clear bark powder. Cover it with ink again and emboss it a second time. Glue the joy and place the snowflake and jewel Dazzles™ as shown.