- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" Christmas Sparkle definitions paper and mat it on burgundy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place two border Dazzles™ back-to-back along the right edge of the paper as shown. Place the 3¾" flourish Dazzles™ just to the left of the borders, centering it with the borders.
- Wrap a 6" gold sparkle ribbon across the paper, 1" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Place “Believe” Dazzles™ on Christmas Sparkles dark brown paper and trim it to 2¾"x1¼". Mat it on gold sparkles holographic cardstock with ⅛" borders, then on burgundy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it over the ribbon, ½" from the right edge.
- Knot a 3" gold sparkles ribbon, then use double-sided tape to attach it and a 1¾" flower over the left end of the greeting.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x5" Christmas Sparkles tan poinsettia paper and glue it to the inside next to the fold. Cut 5"x1¾" burgundy cardstock and glue it across the center of the paper.
- Place “Merry & Bright” Dazzles™ on Christmas Sparkles dark brown paper and trim it to 4⅜"x1⅜". Mat it on holographic cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the burgundy cardstock.
- Cut two ¼" wide strips off one edge of a Dazzles™ sheet. Remove the backing and place one along the upper edge and one along the lower edge of the poinsettia paper. Trim the excess. Cut two ⅛" strips off the Dazzles™ sheet and place above and below the burgundy cardstock, trimming the excess.