Designer's Tip: Use a stipple brush to apply ink over the die to create a stenciled image.
- Open the card and place the 5” long rectangle at the center under one side of the card. Close the card so that the die is sandwiched between the card. Run the card through the Epic 6 machine, and remove die to expose the negative border, which has created a window. Open the card and lay flat. Place the largest 6 1/4” long die, centered over the window and stipple green over the die and card edges. Remove the die and clean.
- Cut a 4 3/4”x 6 1/4” piece of vellum and cut a window at the center using the 4” long die. Glue the vellum centered on the back of the card front, centering the window.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back with brown patterned paper. Cut a 4” long rectangle from stripped paper and ink the edges green. Glue to the card inside back, even with the vellum window.
- Cut a 3 1/2” long rectangle from brown patterned paper and stamp with greeting using dark brown ink. Glue to the center of the striped rectangle. Close the card and glue a pink bow to the top right corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Handmade Memories Paper Pack (link)
- Handmade Memories Ribbon Set (link)
- Vellum Dots (link)
- Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Resplendent Rectangles (link)
- Evolution Universal Craft Tool (link)
- Warm Green Fluid Chalk Inkpad (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Inkpad (link)
- Stipple Brush (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive (link)