- For the cover: Ink the entire cover with Gold StazOn. Cut a 5”x3 ½” piece of teal herringbone with the black scallop border along the bottom. Ink the right and left edges gold and glue to the center of the cover. Glue 5” of black ric-rack across the top and 5” of sheer black dot ribbon across the bottom of the teal paper.
- Cut a 2 ½”x1 ¼” piece of teal herringbone and print a title on it. Glue to cover 1” from the left and ½” from the bottom. Glue black ric-rack along all 4 edges of the title.
- Glue a short piece of sheer black dot across the top right corner, trimming the excess. Cut one yellow rose from the rose ribbon and glue in the right top corner, slightly overlapping the sheer black dot ribbon. Tie a knot with 5” of sheer black dot ribbon and glue just under the yellow rose. Tie a tiny bow with the black/cream gingham ribbon and glue under and to the left of the yellow rose as shown.
- Tie a knot with a short piece of sheer black dot ribbon and glue to the left of the title. Adhere a black epoxy sticker with gold crystals over the knot.
- Place small flourish Dazzles™ in the top left and bottom right corners of the cover. Cut a piece of 4 ½”x3 ¼” cardstock and ink it gold. Place the largest black flourish Dazzle™ on it and trim around. Place the medium flourish Dazzle™ on teal texture paper and trim around. Foam tape the medium piece to the large piece, lining up the designs. Back the diamond Dazzle™ with leftover gold-covered cardstock and foam tape on top of the medium Dazzle™. Glue the whole stacked Dazzle™ piece horizontally to the center of the cover.
- For the insert: Cover the manila divider with teal herringbone, with the black scallop border across the top. Trim off excess paper. Ink a 2”x1 ¼” piece of cardstock with Gold StazOn. Journal a title on the piece and glue to the divider, centered and 2” from the top.
- Glue black ric-rack along all 4 edges of the title. Cut the ends of a 1 ½” piece of black/cream gingham into dovetails. Glue to the center top of the title. Adhere a yellow epoxy sticker with black crystals over the gingham ribbon. Glue a 2 ¼” piece of sheer black dot centered under the title, trimming one end into a dovetail as shown. Tie a tiny bow with black/cream gingham ribbon and glue at the base of the title, overlapping the sheer black dot ribbon.