- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Wonderland snowflakes paper. Cut 5¼"x3¼" light blue mirror cardstock and glue it to the paper, centering it along the upper long edge. Die cut the dendritic crystals die from pearl snowflakes cardstock and glue it to the mirror cardstock, trimming the excess along the upper edge.
- Wrap a 7" length of ¾" wide white crepe ribbon across the paper, ½" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow with the ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, 2" from the left edge.
- Die cut the dendritic crystals from light blue mirror cardstock. Carefully cut the snowflakes apart, trimming off the outer frame. Glue a 1⅛" wide snowflake to the bow center and save the remaining flakes for the inside.
- For the inside: Cut 6¼"x4¾" pearl snowflakes cardstock and glue it to the inside front. Trace and cut the pop-up mechanism pattern (shown below) from the same cardstock. Score on the dashed lines, then crease all the scores in mountain folds. Place double-sided tape on the outside of the two ½" scored flaps.
- Flatten the mechanism in the center, with the narrow flaps tucked under. Open the card flat and center the mechanism on the inside, matching its center score with the card’s center score. Attach the flaps to the inside front and inside back. Close the card to make sure the mechanism works correctly, then re-open.
- Trace and cut the hill patterns from pearl snowflakes cardstock, then ink the edges. Foam tape the front hill to the back hill, aligning the lower straight edges. Use double-sided tape to attach the hills to the front of the pop-up with the lower straight edges along the lower edge of the mechanism.
- Die cut a large tree from pearl/iridescent silver snowflakes, two medium trees from pearl/iridescent silver swirls and two small trees from pearl/iridescent dots. Trim the bottom off the large tree to make it 3¾" tall. Ink the edges of all the trees. Use double-sided tape to attach the trees to the pop-up and to the inside front as shown.
- Cut 6½"x2¾" silver cardstock and 6½"x1½" pearl swirls cardstock. Glue the pearl strip centered across the silver cardstock, then glue both to the inside, just in front of the pop-up mechanism. Place “happy holidays” Dazzles™ across the center of the swirls strip. Glue three of the blue snowflakes from step 3 to the inside front and three to the greeting strip as shown.