- For the card: Die cut the envelope box card pieces from brown cardstock. Follow the package directions to score and fold the card base. Die cut the box card base from Wood & Texture brown wood grain paper, then cut the center out along the side score lines. Ink the edges with Seal Brown, then glue the paper to the inside of the card base.
- Die cut the card base from green boards and cut the side flaps off. Ink the edges of the side flaps with Seal Brown, then glue them to the fronts of the cardstock side flaps. Die cut the front flap from brown wood grain paper, ink the edges, and glue it to the cardstock front flap. Cut the crossbar from green wood grain paper, cut off the tabs, and glue it to the cardstock crossbar. Ink the top edge.
- Follow the package directions and use sticky tape to secure the box card pieces together. Place border Dazzles™ along the bottom edges of the envelope box as shown, trimming the excess. Die cut the large banner label from Wood & Texture light brown wood grain and trim it to 2". Ink the edges, then place blue “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on it. Glue it to the box front as shown.
- Remove the gears and keys from the chipboard base. Cut the large gear cluster into one 3½"x2" section and one 2¼"x1" section. Press all the gears and keys onto the VersaMark™ ink pad to coat the fronts. Cover the pieces with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat the remainder to melt it. Repeat for a second coat.
- Glue the largest gear cluster to the inside back, extending above the edges of the card. Glue the other cluster to the cross bar, then glue single gears to the front as shown. Gear the smaller gears and the keys on top of the larger gears as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the gear centers.