- Cut a 6½”x5¾” ” Blue Snowflakes Holographic paper. Place the “Winter” cutting die at the top center of the paper. Run through the cutting die machine. Place on the card front, so the words are just above the fold. Glue in place, and trim the extra.
- Cut a 6¼”x4¾” Winter Flannel border paper with the border at the bottom. Place the “Wonderland” cutting die at the top, so the solid line is ¾” from the top. Run through the die cutting machine. Glue centered.
- Assemble the snowmen paper tole with foam tape. Glue the paper tole and snowflakes as shown. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
- Winter Flannel Paper Pack (link)
- Blue Snowflakes Holographic paper (link)
- Flannel Snowmen Paper Tole (link)
- Tiny Silver Snowflake Dazzles™ (link)
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Words Cutting Die set (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- 5”X6½” Blank White Card (link)