- For the card: Download, trace and cut the card base pattern from Seasonal Splendor medium green cardstock. Score on the dashed lines, then crease the scores in mountain and valley folds as directed on the pattern. Cut 4¾"x5½" yellow cardstock and score ½" from one long edge. Fold this edge under, then use extra sticky tape to attach this tab to the back of the first cardstock, along one short edge.
- For the front: Cut 4⅛"x5⅜" Seasonal Splendor yellow floral cardstock with flowers in the lower left corner. Punch a hole at the center top of the “saying hello” die-cut. Cut two 4" lengths of black-stitched grosgrain ribbon and insert an end of each through the hole. Tie the ends together on the front, then foam tape the greeting to the yellow floral cardstock at the upper right. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue them in place. Glue the floral cardstock centered on the card front.
- Die cut all the larger foliage branches from dark green cardstock and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut one small sunflower from brown cardstock and ink the edges with Bordeaux. Cut two small sunflowers from purple, then ink the edges with Damson Wine. Die cut a 1" and a ⅝" circle center from olive cardstock and ink the edges with Bordeaux.
- Use the bone folder to gently curve the flower edges, then stack them with the brown blossom on top using foam tape between the layers. Glue the foliage and foam tape the blossom on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Trace both paper patterns and cut the left pattern from Seasonal Splendor all-over flowers cardstock and the right pattern from gold floral cardstock. Glue both in place. Cut two 2⅛"x1" Seasonal Splendor flowers cardstocks and glue them to the upper and lower middle sections. Cut 3⅛"x3⅛" Seasonal Splendor green small blossoms cardstock and glue it to the large center section.
- Place two border Dazzles™ near each outer side edge as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the “Happy Thanksgiving” tag die-cut near the top of the center section, then knot a ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon and glue it over the tag hole.
- Die cut another set of large foliage from dark green cardstock and ink them with Pine Tree. Cut out the “eat, drink…” circle and foam tape it to the center section with a small foliage branch extending from under it as shown.
- Die cut a small sunflower each from brown and purple cardstocks and a 1" center from olive cardstock. Ink the die-cuts as before, then glue them and the large foliage branches from step 6 to the inside as shown.