Designer Tips: Cut a dove window in your card front and save the “innies” for your card inside.
- Peace with Dove Cutting Die (link)
- Red Ripple Holographic Paper (link)
- Snow Suede Paper (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Rhapsody Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Chalkboard Ribbon Set (link)
- 42 Card Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Stencil Tape
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Glue 5”x1 ¾” black w/white dot paper along the top edge and 5”x3/4” black w/white dot paper along the bottom edge. Glue 5”x4” snow suede between the black dotted papers.
- Use stencil tape to place the dove cutting die at the bottom right corner of the snow suede, as shown. Open your card and run through your die-cutting machine, saving the pieces that are removed for the inside. Option: If your die-cutting machine doesn’t accept the 6 ½” wide open card, then create your card front on a separate 5”x6 ½” white cardstock, cut your card front to ½” and glue the prepared card front to the ½” wide tab.
- Glue 1/8” wide strips of red ripple paper above along the top and bottom edges of the snow suede piece. Place “Just for You” Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Cover your card inside with white w/black dot paper and glue a 1/8” wide strip of red ripple paper 3/8” from the bottom of your card. Create a red ripple dove with the cutting die and glue as shown. Glue the saved suede die-cut “innies” within the openings of the red ripple dove. Place “With Love” and heart Dazzles™, as shown.