Designer Tips: Ink the background with blended inks that show through the die-cut.
- Colorist Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Framed Angel Cutting Die (link)
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Card Greeting Dazzles™ (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Mini Distress Inks #4 (link)
- Mini Distress Inks #6 (link)
- Mini Distress Inks #11 (link)
- Mini Distress Inks #1 (link)
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- 5”X6½” Blank White Card (link)
- Card front: Cut the card to a 5” square. Cover with black cardstock.
- Cut a 5”x5”” white cardstock. Start at the bottom, with a cosmetic sponge inked with Broken China. Ink about 1 ½” blending the ink smooth. Next add Shabby Shutters ink, blending into the Broken China ink, for another 1½”. Next use Scattered Straw ink, blending as before, and finish with Spiced Marmalade ink, going back over the areas where the ink is blended. Die cut one framed angel from black cardstock. Glue the angel die-cut over the inked paper. Cut close to the die-cut edge. Foam tape on a 4”x5” Colorist yellow dot paper. Glue centered on the card front.
- Place gold jewel Dazzles™ on the left and right edge. Cut one diamond Dazzles™, and place in the star center.
- Card inside: Mat a 4” square of Colorist yellow dot paper on black cardstock, with 1/16” borders. Glue centered. Die cut another angel from black cardstock. Cut the star from the die-cut. Glue on the left. Place the word Dazzles™ as shown.