Designer’s Tip: Contrasting ribbon draws your attention to the sentiment.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left. Cover the bottom 4" with Roses and Harmony green paper. Cover the top 2 1/2” with Roses and Harmony notes paper.
- Glue 1/2” brown silk ribbon at the seam of the two papers.
- On white cardstock print out your sentiment. Use the Layered Labels Squared Oval Label B to cut it out and ink the edges gold. Cut out a Squared Oval Label A with brown cardstock and glue B onto A and glue to the card centered 1/16” from the bottom.
- Remove a red flower in large, medium and small as well as a white button from the Poinsettia die cuts.
- Thread 1/8” brown grosgrain ribbon through the button holes and tie in the front. Trim off the excess ends.
- Using foam tape layer from largest die cut to smallest die cut, keeping the flower points in line. Glue to the center of the 1/2” brown silk ribbon at the seam of the two papers.
- Glue two matching white leaves between the layers.
- Glue a 1”x6 1/2” Roses and Harmony green paper ¾” from the card fold.
- Foam tape a small red flower to the green paper as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Poinsettia Kanban die cuts (link)
- Roses and Harmony paper (green & notes) (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- cardstock (white & brown) (link)
- brown 1/2” satin ribbon (link)
- brown 1/8” grosgrain ribbon (link)
- gold StazOn (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)