Designer's Tip: While the Flower Soft glue is drying on your card layout, assemble the outer box frame.
- Cut the top title area off of the “A Magical Night” background sheet. Pop out Santa and his sleigh die-cut pieces and foam tape in corresponding order over the background. Apply Smooch® Glitz to the reindeer antlers and to the stars around the reindeer and let dry. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the sleigh and reindeer reins.
- Pop out the largest snowy house die-cut and apply Flower Soft glue to background houses, sprinkle with Flower Soft, shake off excess and let dry. Foam tape in place on the background.
- Pop out the next largest snowy house die-cut and apply Smooch® Glitz to the icy pond rings. Let dry. Apply Flower Soft to foreground houses, trees and other snowy areas, and let dry. Repeat for the remaining coordinating pieces, and foam tape in place.
- Pre-fold the white display box and cut the Snowfall acetate sheet to fit inside the box window. Glue acetate to the back of box frame window. Assemble the box, using photo tabs or double-sided tape to secure flap at the bottom and right sides of the box. Apply Smooch® Glitz to the acetate snow flakes and let dry.
- Slide the “A Magical Night” 3-D card into the back of the box, behind the acetate. Secure the top flap.
- Apply Gold Jewel Dazzles™ to the gold areas of the box frame. Cut out the “Season’s Greetings” label and foam tape over a folded length of ribbon, with ends cut in a “v”. Zot™ on a bow as shown.