Designer’s Tip: Use the stacking elements separately and trace through the die-cut for a window opening.
- Card base: Score 3 7/8” from the right and left sides of 11 5/8”x6½” white cardstock. Valley fold along each score, folding the right panel over first, and then the left panel, creating a tri-fold card. Place the Santa/stuffed animal cardstock with Santa in the lower right corner and cut 1 ¾” off the top. Cut the remaining cardstock into three 3 7/8” wide pieces. Glue the left piece onto the left card panel, the center piece onto the right card panel, and the right (Santa) piece onto the center (inside) panel.
- Card front: Open your card and place inside face down on your cutting mat with the front panel on the right. Pop out the stacking Santa/stuffed animal frame die-cuts from the Christmas Cuddles sheet and save the base piece for later. Center the next frame piece (with a full Santa and the cut-out area around his hat and the inner frame) ¼” from the bottom of the front card panel and trace around the cut out area in the die-cut. Remove the frame and cut out the traced area with the knife.
- Center the die-cut border on the card front vertically and trim even with the edges of the card and the window cut-out. Fold your card closed and foam tape the stacking frame Santa die-cuts in order, over the window. Zot™ a small “Ho! Ho! Ho!” label and ¼” silver glimmer ribbon in place as shown.
- Right card panel: Open the left panel and glue the saved base Santa frame die-cut ¼” from the bottom of your card, being sure that the piece matches up with the stacked pieces on the front card panel. Zot™ on a bow as shown.
- Right card panel: Open the right panel. Foam tape the “Season’s Greeting’s” label and Zot™ on a bow as shown.
Click to view large image