Designer's Tip: I lined the window on the inside of the card with Hunkydory Snowy Acetate for a more dimensional look—cute!
- Use foam tape between pyramage layers of the Hunkydory The Gift of Christmas “A Snowman’s Friends”. Pop out the Snowman image from the front of the gift box and set aside for later. Put 1/4” Wide Ultra Clear Tape on the back of the frame surrounding the rectangular opening on the gift box. Cut a 2 3/4"x4 7/8” Hunkydory Snowfall Acetate and place over the back of the opening, securing it to the tape.
- Put tape on the back of the folded tabs on the gift box. Place the back of the “A Snowman’s Friends” pyramage to the tabs along three sides, one side at a time. Using Ultra Clear Tape, fold and stick the back of the box to the back of the Pyramage, avoiding putting tape on the stand section.
- Using the tape, fold and stick the front foiled flap sections into place and add the die-cut ribbon length on the left flap only so that it overlaps the right flap. Tape ribbon with the short piece vertically on the top folded flap, aligning it with the long piece of ribbon. Tape the top flap on the top of the box.
- Open the foiled flap sections. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the edges of the red frame next to the acetate and outer edges of the red flaps as shown.
- Mat the reserved Snowman image on Cobalt Holographic Ripple with 1/8” borders. Add Silver Jewel Border Dazzles™ to the bottom edge of the image. Tape the matted image centered on the top folded flap, so it extends over the front of the box. Foam tape the large bow die-cut and tag to the upper left corner of the matted image. Tape the small bow die-cut centered on the larger bow.