Designer's Tip: Use the stacking die-cuts for the ornament and save the card base for another project.
- Pop out the foil-edged Cute Carolers snowman group die-cut from the card base and save the card base for another project. Use the foil-edged die-cut to trace a circle on the back of the Silver Snowflake holographic paper. Cut out the circle and set aside for step-2.
- Fold over 5” at one end of a 14” length of ribbon and loop into a knot, leaving a 1 1/2” loop at one end. Glue the ribbon onto the back of the foil-edged die-cut, keeping the knot at the top and the picture upright, as shown. Glue the holographic paper circle on the back.
- Pop out the snowman group die-cuts from the die cut sheet and foam tape in order of size, stacked on top of each other. Pop out the singing penguin die-cuts from the die cut sheet and foam tape in order of size, stacked on top of each other. Foam tape the stacked singing penguins onto the back of the ornament.
- Glue the “JUST FOR YOU…” and the “SEASON’S Greetings” circular labels back to back with the ribbon between them, 1/2” below the ornament. Trim the lower end of the ribbon in a “v”.
- Place the silver pearl snowflakes off the edges of the snowman group side of the ornament and label, and place the matching white snowflakes on the back of the silver pearl snowflakes (on the singing penguin side of the ornament). Place the blue jewel Dazzles™ on the snowflakes.