Designer’s Tip: Use two complimentary colors of sentiment labels for added interest.
- Card base: Score 5” from the top of 6 ½”x10” brown cardstock, valley fold and place with the fold at the bottom. Remove the backing from 6”x4½” gold pearl sheet and place centered on your card base front. Follow the template instructions to trace the score and cut lines on the front using the card base template markings. Cut the thumb pull at the top through both card layers. Open your card. Cut and then fold the front flap through the front panel only, as instructed. Open your card and glue 6”x4½” tan suede centered on the inside back card panel.
- Trace and cut out a card slider base from brown cardstock. Glue 5¼”x3” suede 1/8” from the top edge. Punch a hole centered at the top. Use Ultra Clear Tape and follow the instructions to complete the assembly of the slider base and card base. Tie a length of ¼” sheer ivory ribbon through the punched hole in the slider base. Slide open to test, and then close your slider card.
- Card front: Trace and cut out a pop-up base from brown cardstock. Mat 3½”x2½” suede onto gold pearl with a 1/8" border, remove the adhesive backing and center on your pop-up base. Glue or tape in place on the lower panel of the card base front flap (see template). Tie a length of ivory swirl ribbon ½” from the top of the pop-up base with a bow on the right. Foam tape a large gold octagon “Merry Christmas” label on the left at an angle. Stack and foam tape gold pearl Tiny Poinsettias Dazzles™ and leaves at the lower right and onto the upper left of the label. Glue some of the Dazzles™ behind the label.
- Foam tape the “Eat, Drink and Be Merry” small label at the lower right, keeping the foam tape off the sliding flap. Add more Poinsettia Dazzles™ to the lower corners.
- Card front: Slide open your card and place Poinsettias Dazzles™ on the upper corners of the slider base. Glue or tape the oval “To someone special…” label over two clusters of poinsettias.