- Use a brown card as your base.
- Dip a small paint brush in water, and run it on the tip of a blue watercolor pencil. Brush the outside edges of a doily. Cut into quarters, and glue one on each corner of the card. Brush blue color over a small, medium, and large white flower. Layer the flowers and Zot together. Make a bow from the twine. Glue behind the flowers, and Zot on the left edge, 1” from the top. Place three small rhinestones in the flower center. Place one in each corner of the card.
- Stamp “Peace on Earth” on the right side. Place rhinestones under the sentiment.
- Card Inside: Brush color on the outside of another doily. Cut off ½” on one side. Glue the straight edge next to the fold. Brush color on three flowers. Layer and glue on the left. Place three rhinestones in the center. Knot a 5” length of twine. Glue under the flowers. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
- Zots Glue Dots (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Peace on Earth Stamping Card Kit (link)
- Blue Watercolor Pencil set (link)
- Small paint brush