Designer’s Tip: Keep the foam tape strips away from the slide opening for a free-spinning effect.
- Card front: Following the Hunkydory instructions for the Little Spinners Circle card, fold the penguin circle spinner card base along the scored line and place the fold on your left. Swipe the edges with VersaMark™, sprinkle with Spoonful of Snow and heat set with the heat gun.
- Pop out the die-cut penguins that match the lower corner images on your card and the two ice skating penguins. Use the VersaMarker™ on the hats and feet of each die-cut, sprinkle with Spoonful of Snow and heat set. Save the ice skating penguins for later and foam tape the matching penguins onto your card.
- Place two layers of 3/16” square foam tape centered on one penny. Place two layers of ¼” wide foam tape strips close to the outer edges of the matching large outer ring die-cut (so that the sliding penny won’t hit the tape) and center the ring on your card front. Place the foam-taped penny tape side up next to the inner ring of the die-cut. Use two layers of foam tape to secure the center circle in place as shown, capturing the penny slider in the cut-out ring. Place the remaining penny onto the foam-taped penny and foam tape an ice skating penguin die-cut over it. Check to be sure that the mechanism slides and spins freely.
- Foam tape a small circle/snowflake die-cut centered over the center circle and Zot™ on a bow of teal dotted sheer ribbon as shown.
- Card inside: Swipe a ½” wide area with VersaMark™ above the lower edge of your card, sprinkle with Spoonful of Snow and heat set. Foam tape the remaining saved ice skating penguin in place over the “Have a Fun Filled Christmas” label, gluing in place as shown.
Click to view large image