- Remove posts and screws from the album. Paint the back, spine, front left 3”, and edges of the album and let dry. Cover the right 6 3/8” of the album with blue/pink/green/yellow floral striped paper, trimming the edges evenly with the album. Glue a 1” wide strip of dark pink textured paper even with left edge of the floral paper, trimming excess as needed.
- Mat a 3 ¾” square photo on yellow, leaving a thin border. Mat again on blue textured paper, leaving a ¼” border. Glue to the right side of the album, 3/8” from the right side and 1” from the top.
- Computer print names on yellow and dark pink textured papers, then create shaped embellishments with the round tool and bubble caps for each. Use the round and heart Shape Studio tools and bubble caps with photos to create photo embellishments. Create buttons with yellow textured paper, and a heart shaped embellishment with dark pink textured paper. Punch additional round and flower button shapes and a heart shape from paper and layer the pieces as shown. Thread a strip of dark pink paper through the holes of each button and glue at the back to secure. Zot™ flowers and embellishments over the dark pink paper strip on the album as shown. Add silver Dazzles™.
- Use the round Shape Studio tool and bubble caps with remaining floral paper to create the embellishments for the posts and ribbon. Add stickers to the centers of the bubble caps, and Zot™ one to the end of each post. Place the ornate Dazzles™ on the album between the posts.
- Write by hand or computer print words on a tag and glue angled overlapping the lower right corner of the photo. Tie a ribbon bow and Zot™ to top of the tag. Zot™ the remaining shaped embellishment to center of bow.