Click to view a larger image
(This page was inspired by a card sketch featured by Angela on the Paper Wishes Message Board for the August card swap.)
- Cut two 2 ½" strips of green paper, glue to the top and bottom of the checked paper. Cut ¾" strips of blue paper, ink the edges and glue along the seam of the green papers.
- Wrap the blue strips with purple sheer ribbon and tuck the ends behind the page. Glue dot a bow to the bottom ribbon.
- Print out the card quotes and words. Trim and ink the edges.
- Mat the "Birthday Wishes" with black cardstock and glue with a quote on the green strip at the bottom of the page. Glue a second quote at the top of the page. Color the stars in the quotes with colored pencils. Add star and swirl shaped brads, as shown.
- Print a large photo and cut into a circle. Mat with black cardstock and glue to the center of the checked paper. Glue words and journaling strips around the photo.