- Classic Cardstock (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Glossy White Cardstock (link)
- Yellow Gelatos set (link)
- Black Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Diamond Ice Stickles (link)
- Sparkle More Stencil (link)
- 1/8” Ribbon Set (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Baby Wipes
- Spritzer (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Place your card with the fold on top. Cover with black cardstock.
- Cut a 6½”x5” glossy white cardstock. Cover with yellow and orange Gelatos. Color random areas with each color repeating all over the surface. Spritz with water lightly. Rub with your finger to spread the ink evenly, blending just the edges of the colors together. Let dry.
- Tape off all but the flower on the stencil. Place the flower on the cardstock. Use a baby wipe to rub off the color. Wipe off the stencil on both sides, and place again. Flip the stencil over each time to make the flower petals go both ways. Keep placing, and removing the ink. Wipe the stencil each time. Let dry. Place black jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
- Cover a 5¼”x1¼” glossy white cardstock with orange Gelato. Spritz with water. Smooth out the color. Let dry. Tape off all but the “Shine” on the stencil. Place on the orange, and rub off the color with a baby wipe. Let dry. Go over the word with the Diamond Ice Stickles to make it shine. Let dry. Cut each end into a point. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Punch a hole in each point. Thread a black ribbon through, and tie a knot. Foam tape the label to the decorated cardstock, and wrap the ribbons around the sides and secure. Glue to the card front.
- Card Inside: Cover a 4¼”x2¼” glossy white cardstock with orange Gelato. Spritz, and smooth out the color. Let dry. Tape off all but the “Sparkle” on the stencil. Place on the Gelato, and rub off the color with a baby wipe. Go over the word with the Diamond Ice Stickles. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered.
- Place the flower stencil on white cardstock and rub yellow gelato over the flower image to make two flowers. Let dry, and cut around the outside. Foam tape as shown.