Designer’s Tip: Use a skewer to position Crystal Lacquer dots on tiny areas of the card topper artwork for more control.
- Angel focals: Pop out two oval angel/stocking card toppers and two fancy edge angel/lantern card toppers. Cut out the angel from one of each matching set, and foam tape the image over the matching card topper, lining up the artwork. Mat each focal on Darkroom brown scuff paper with 1/16" borders. Apply Crystal Lacquer to the details of each angel focal (using a skewer for better control), and let dry completely.
- Card front: Open a blank card with the fold running vertically in the center and score a line 2½” from the right and left edges. Valley fold on the scored lines and fold the side panels over with the edges meeting in the center of your card to create a gatefold card. Cover the front panels with Darkroom brown scuff paper. Glue a 2 3/8”x6 3/8” Darkroom yellow tile paper centered on each panel. Place Thin Lines Dazzles™ ¼” from the top and bottom edges of the yellow paper.
- Place the cutaway edge of the Victorian Cutaway from the Design Tool Kit even with the right side of 4¾”x6½” gold metallic paper, trace and cut along the traced line. Flip the template over and repeat on the left side. Cut vertically down the center of the label and mat each half on Darkroom brown scuff paper with 1/16" borders. Glue onto the front card panels with the straight edge of each half along the gatefold center edges. Place Thin Lines Dazzles™ vertically, ¼” from the gatefold edges and 1¼” to the right and left as shown. Glue an 8” length of ½” black grosgrain ribbon under the right and left edges of the gold label and cut ends in a “V.”
- Foam tape the angel/stocking focal onto the left panel only, 1” from the top, centered over the opening. Trace and cut out an elegant label from Darkroom brown scuff paper and place “Joy” and Thin Lines Dazzles™ as shown. Foam tape onto the right panel, just under the angel focal edge. Place Brass Jewel Dazzles™ onto the label as shown.
- Card inside: Open your card and cover the center panel with Darkroom yellow scuff paper. Trace and cut out an Elegant Label from gold metallic paper, mat on Darkroom brown scuff paper with a 1/16" border and glue centered on your card. Foam tape the angel/lantern focal to the center. Place Thin Lines Dazzles™, Jewel Dazzles™ and “Blessings” Dazzles™ as shown.