Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3 3/4” x 12” strip of dark red patterned paper and glue to the bottom of the green dot paper. Adhere two 6” gold border Dazzles™ across the paper seam. Glue a black paper cut-out border above the Dazzle™ border.
- Line the bottom portion of the large ornament with black paper and adhere to the right side of the page, below the border. Line large stars with black and adhere 4 to the left of the ornament. Adhere “Friends & Family” to the left side.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with dark red patterned paper, leaving a 1/4” wide border and ink the edges. Mat again with black paper, leaving a 1/4” border and extend the left edge to 1” wide. Glue to the green dot portion of the page.
- Adhere a large bracket on the left and 2 photo turns on the right. Secure 2 standard black brads.
- Line a small tag with burgundy paper and journal on the tag. Secure a black mini brad and foam tape next to the bracket. Line the large poinsettia sticker with dark red. Secure a black mini brad and foam tape to the upper left corner. Adhere stars on each side.