- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly blue snowflakes paper and 4½"x2" navy dotted paper. Glue the dotted paper across the center of the snowflakes paper. Mat the snowflakes paper on Silver paper with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the card front.
- Place three silver thin line Dazzles™ across the dotted paper as shown, trimming the excess. Place a silver snowman, a silver Santa, and a silver house snow globe Dazzles™ on a Glitter sheet and cut along the edges. Foam tape the snowman globe to the dotted strip, ¾" from the left card edge. Place silver “Winter Wonderland” Dazzles™ to the right of it as shown.
- Remove the Glitter sheet backing on the remaining two snow globes and place them on Silver paper. Cut along the edges, then foam tape the house globe above the greeting and the Santa globe below it. Place silver snowflake and blue jewel Dazzles™ on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x5¼" Jeweled Winter’s Butterfly purple dotted paper with snowflakes in the upper right corner. Place two silver thin line Dazzles™ across the paper, 1" from the bottom, and trim the excess. Mat the paper on Silver paper with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the inside.
- Place silver “joy to you” Dazzles™ below the line Dazzles™. Place a silver Santa snow globe Dazzles™ on Glitter sheet and Silver paper as before, cutting along the edges. Glue the globe above the silver line Dazzles™ on the left, then place silver snowflake and blue jewel Dazzles™ around it as shown.