Click to view a larger image
- Stamp two 9” long borders of mini snowflakes onto the tissue paper. Stamp 1 individual large snowflake and 8 individual mini snowflakes.
- Cut the 2 snowflake borders into 3/8” wide strips. Cut out the individual snowflakes around the shape without getting too detailed.
- Use a very small amount of glue stick on the back of each stamped piece to tack them into position on the candle.
- Cut the wax paper into a 6” x 16” rectangle. (The wax paper should not be taller than the candle and wrap completely around the candle with enough left over to form a handle). Wrap the wax paper around the candle, holding the ends together to form a handle. The wax paper should be tight against the tissue paper images.
- Heat up the embossing gun and moving quickly, waving the nozzle over the images, slightly melting the wax and absorbing the tissue paper. This process takes only a few seconds. Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle while the wax is still warm. Embellish the large snowflake with a snowflake brad.
- Tag: Use the ribbon to make a loopy bow with 6 loops. Tie the center of the bow with a length of ribbon to secure. Stamp a white tag with the “Celebrate White Christmas” and embellish the center with a snowflake brad. Secure to the candle by inserting a pin through the bow and tag and then into the candle.
- Remove ribbon and tag when burning. Do not leave candle unattended when burning.