- Cover the portfolio flap with the brown/blue floral border, extending the paper over the top of the flap and on to the back about ½”. Cover the front and back with tan floral paper. Glue a ¾” wide strip of striped paper if the 2 papers do not meet.
- Stamp the 2” white flower with the script stamp and layer over the 3” flower. Secure the flowers to the left front of the portfolio, just below the flap edge, using the blue Great Big Brad. The flower overlapping the flap will act as the closure. Write “Happy Birthday” on a small tag and glue under the brad.
- Trace and cut a large dragonfly from dark blue paper and apply ink to the edges. Cut two sets of wings one from light blue floral and one set of inner wings from navy blue. Ink all of the edges and glue the navy wings to what will be the top set.
- Glue the full dragonfly to the lower right on the portfolio front. Layer the wings over the navy wings, using small pieces of foam tape to give them lift. Trace antenna from hte dragonfly head.
- Inside the portfolio: Cover the inside back and flap with light blue floral and the side flaps with stripped paper. Cover the inside front with left over brown border paper and a strip of striped paper. Write on tags and top with brown bows. Make a small layered butterfly from navy blue and tan floral paper. Ink the edges and glue to the lower left edge of tags. Trace the antenna.