- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- White Peacock Specialty Paper (link)
- Silver Snowflake Holographic Paper (link)
- Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Snow Globe Cutting Die (link)
- Snow Globe Stamp Set (link)
- Winter’s Garden Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Winter’s Garden Die-Cuts (link)
- Winter’s Garden Ribbon Set (link)
- Christmas Greetings 3-Pack Dazzles™ (link)
- Spoonful of Snow Embossing Powder & Elements (link)
- StazOn White Opaque Ink Pad (link)
- Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool (link)
- Waterfall 4”x4” Photo Sleeves 20-pack (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Cosmetic Wedge
- Die Cutting Machine (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Winter’s Garden red plaid paper. Glue a 5”x2½” Winter’s Garden stripe paper on the bottom. Ink the edges with brown ink.
- Use the circle cutting die and the machine to cut a hole in the card front only ¼” from the top. Cut 4-5 snowflakes of each size from Silver Holographic, and White Peacock, to be used in the next step.
- Stamp the circle with snow hills, in white ink, on one side of a waterfall sleeve. Let dry, and turn the sleeve over to stamp on the other side, matching the outside circles. Use the fuse tool, with the sealing tip to follow around the circle, leaving an opening on the top. Make a funnel by rolling a small piece of paper into a cone. Pour in enough Spoonful of Snow so the hills are mostly filled. Add some of the snowflake die-cuts. Seal the hole. Zot to the inside card front, so the stamping is inside the circle. Trim any excess at the top only. Cut a circle frame from white peacock. Foam tape over the circle. Cut a Winter’s Garden brown paper snow globe base. Glue under the circle. Zot a ribbon bow, and die-cut as shown.
- Die-cut three Winter’s Garden green dot trees, and two large snowflakes from silver holographic paper. Glue to a 4¼”x1¾” Winter’s Garden brown paper. Insert into a page protector. Use the Fuse Tool, and the ruler to fuse the bottom, and sides following the brown paper. Pour Spoonful of Snow into the pouch. Fuse the top closed, and trim off the excess around all four sides. Zot to the bottom of the card. Place the Jewel Border, and word Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card Inside: Die-Cut a circle 3/8” from the top of a 5 ½”x6 ¾” red plaid paper. Glue on the inside card front matching the circles, and hiding the waterfall sleeve. Trim the excess of the sides and top. Ink the edges with brown ink. Die-cut a circle frame from white peacock, and glue over the circle. Save the inside frame for the next step.
- Cover the inside with Winter’s Garden white/tan paper. Ink the edges with brown. Glue a white peacock inside frame on a red plaid die-cut circle. Glue to the bottom. Glue a holly die-cut and two die-cut snowflakes as shown.