- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" Hammered Gold paper and glue it to the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Alchemy large compass paper with the border on the left and bottom, ink the edges, and glue it centered on the front.
- Cut out the Alchemy 3⅝"x5⅝" Fortune panel, ink the edges, and mat it on Hammered Gold with ⅛" borders. Wrap two strands of brown jute over the panel’s upper left and lower right corners, gluing the ends to the back. Foam tape the panel to the front, ½" from the right edge.
- Cut out the Alchemy brown/teal blank tag, ink the edges, and stamp “for” and “you” on it. Glue it to the Fortune panel at the upper left, extending ⅜" beyond the panel’s left edge. Use double-sided tape to attach a 1½" and two 1" flowers to the tag and label as shown.
- Make a 6-loop bow with brown twine and tie the center with a 4" brown twine length. Glue the bow to the center of the lower right jute strands, then attach a 1" flower to the bow center.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x6" Alchemy tan script paper with the border at the bottom and ink the edges. Cut out the 2⅜"x4¾" Alchemy owl tag and ink the edges. Glue the owl tag to the paper near the upper left corner.
- Place the paper in the MISTI and stamp “thanks” across it, positioning the stamp as shown. Repeat to stamp a second time. Stamp “a bunch!” as shown, again stamping it twice. Wrap brown twine across the paper over the tag top and glue the ends to the back. Knot a 2" brown twine, trim the ends, and glue it to the horizontal twine at the tag center.