- For the card: Print out the right card section, left card section and bellyband patterns (shown below) and cut them from brown cardstock. Set the bellyband aside. On the right and left sections, score on the dashed lines.
- On the left card section, place double-sided tape on the right panel next to the score line and the cardstock edge. Attach this tab to the back of the right card section, aligning the score next to the right section’s left edge.
- Starting at the left end, crease the first score in a valley fold, the next in a mountain fold, and the third score in a valley fold. Crease both of the last two scores in valley folds so the right end wraps over the top of the accordion-folded inner panels.
- For the card front: Cut two 1¾"x5¾" Alchemy rusted metal papers. Cut a black thin line Dazzles™ into four 1¾" lengths and place them on the papers near the upper and lower edges as shown. Glue one paper centered on each front panel.
- For the inside: Cut out the Alchemy “wish” and “fortune” bookmarks, then trim them to 5¾" tall. Glue the “wish” paper to the inside left front panel and the “fortune” paper to the right inside front panel.
- Cut two 3¾"x5¾" Alchemy ivory/brown script papers with the borders at the top. Glue one centered on the second panel and the other centered on the fourth panel. Cut a 3¾"x5¾" Alchemy checked paper and glue it centered on the third panel.
- Print the pocket and pocket paper patterns (shown below) and cut one of each pocket from cardstock. Score on the dashed lines, then fold all the tabs to the inside. Use double-sided tape on the tabs to attach the small pocket to the second panel near the bottom. Attach the vertical pocket to the fourth panel near the right score.
- Cut both pocket paper patterns from aqua script paper and glue each centered on the appropriate pocket. Place black thin line Dazzles near the opening pocket edges, trimming the excess. Cut out the oval Alchemy blank label and mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place “live,” “laugh,” and “love” Dazzles™ on the label, then glue it to the small pocket front.
- Cut out the Alchemy heart/crown tag and the 2½"x4¾" moon tag. Mat both on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then place “hello friend” Dazzles™ on the moon tag near the upper right. Tuck both tags inside the small pocket.
- Place thin line Dazzles™ on the third panel near the upper and lower edges of the checked paper, trimming the excess. Cut out the 3½"x3½" Alchemy “creativity” panel and mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the panel.
- Cut out the Alchemy circular dragonfly label and glue it to the vertical pocket as shown. Place “blessings” Dazzles™ overlapping the label bottom. Cut out the 3½"x3½" Alchemy “inspiration” panel and the 2½"x4¾" sun tag. Mat both on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then place “simple joys” Dazzles™ on the sun tag near the bottom. Tuck both into the vertical pocket. Close the card.
- For the bellyband: Score the dashed lines on the bellyband from step 1, then crease all the scores in valley folds. Place tape on one end of the band, then wrap the band around the card loosely. Overlap and secure the taped end to the untaped end, making sure the band will slip easily off the card.
- Cut two 3⅞"x1⅛" Alchemy ivory/brown script papers and glue them centered on the front and back bellyband panels. Cut out the 3½"x3½" Alchemy sun panel and mat it on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it centered on the bellyband front.
- Make a 6-loop bow with brown jute and secure it with a 4" brown jute length. Glue the bow to the sun panel at the center left edge. Use double-sided tape to attach a 1½" flower below the bow center and two 1" flowers extending above the first flower.
- Thread yellow twine onto the buttons, then use double-sided tape to attach them among the flowers as shown. Slide the band onto the card, centering the sun panel.