Designer Tip: Give the Foiled Fancies a “pewter” look with ink and rubbing alcohol.
- Steampunk Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Steampunk Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Steampunk Foiled Fancies (link)
- Steampunk Ribbons (link)
- Mocha Suede Paper (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® Ink Pad
- Ink Blending Tool (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Sanding Block
- Cosmetic Wedges
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Ink the edges of Steampunk brown gear paper and center on your card with an 1/8” border. Mat a 2 ½” wide strip of brown tile paper on brown suede and glue as shown, cutting even with the top and bottom edges of your card. Glue a knot of wide crepe ribbon across the brown paper, as shown. Place word and chain link Dazzles™ on scrap plastic or wax paper and ink the edges with StazOn®, then place as shown.
- Back the small gears of the heart with teal paper and then with suede. Back several gears with suede. Ink the hat, large gear, small gears and small lightbulb Foiled Fancies with StazOn® ink, using a wedge. Apply rubbing alcohol to the Ink Blending Tool and use circular motions to rub across the Foiled Fancies, creating a “pewter” look. Apply a little more ink, then rub again, if necessary. Use Foam tape to stack the heart, hat and gears as shown, adding Jewel Dazzles™ to the centers.
- Inside: Ink the edges of 5 ½”x4” tan paper and journal “Thinking of you…” near the top. Glue as shown, glue a 1” wide strip of brown gear paper across the center and place inked chain Dazzles™ as shown. Create another backed heart Dazzles™ and use foam tape to stack with the lightbulb Foiled Fancies and more gear Dazzles™, as shown.